Infusionsoft and ClickFunnels are two of the most popular marketing tools on the market. They both offer a wide range of features to help you with your digital marketing, sales, or customer service needs. But which one is right for you? In this post we will compare these two platforms and explore what each has to offer so that you can decide whether or not it’s worth investing in either tool.
Introduction: Infusionsoft is a software company that offers an array of products designed for businesses looking to grow their revenue through effective customer acquisition, retention, and engagement strategies. Their flagship product is Infusionsoft CRM (Customer Relationship Management) which they claim “helps companies generate more leads, close deals faster.
Clickfunnels is a software program that was created by Russell Brunson, and it has been able to help people achieve their goals for years. He created ClickFunnels because he saw the need for an easier way to create online sales funnels without any prior knowledge of designing or coding. Nowadays, many people are using this tool as it helps them do what they need to do in order to grow their business. This blog post will be reviewing how ClickFunnels can benefit you and your company!
Infusionsoft is an all-in-one suite of marketing tools that can help you grow your business. It integrates with your website, blog, email campaigns and social media to automate everything from lead capture to customer engagement. You also get a personal account manager who will answer any questions you have about the software or how it might work for your company.
OPT-IN FORMS AND LANDING PAGES
Drag-and-drop simplicity. Both ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft come with powerful landing page builders that let you create your own custom landing pages, but only the builder in ClickFunnels is easy enough for people to understand within minutes of first opening it up. It’s all about draggable headlines, pictures – any element at all can be added by dragging and dropping them into place!
With ClickFunnels, you can create the perfect landing page by adding video and countdown timers.
With videos or live countdowns that autoplay when a user reaches your site, they will feel empowered to make their purchase quickly before time runs out!
Adding an “Add to Cart” button is one of many ways you can take your landing page from simple and effective, into a sales or product page using the built-in ClickFunnels features. The key focus of this software is simplicity – it’s easy for beginners and professionals alike!
The landing page builder in Infusionsoft, on the other hand, is designed with end-users needs at its core. The user interface is a simple drag and drops one that makes it easy for both veteran designers or those just starting out to easily design pages that will get people’s attention.
Infusionsoft has a range of premade templates for your landing page. Choose from short, long-form, and other designs that are easy to customize – perfect if you’re looking for the best offer in town!
Infusionsoft’s landing page builder is like a website in and of itself. You can use it to build your own custom pages that contain all the elements you need for promoting any type of service or business, including headings, videos from YouTube, social media widgets (custom form fields!), paragraphs with bullet points, and other blocks of text!
If you are using Infusionsoft for your email marketing, then it will only be a matter of programming to have fields like name or email address populated automatically when someone clicks on the link from their mail.
Infusionsoft’s landing page builder is not as easy to use as other tools on the market. You can expect it will take you five-to-15 minutes to tinkering with their platform before feeling like you have a solid grasp of how things work, but once your feet are wet and all systems go they offer tons more customization than any competitor currently in the online space!
For those looking to drive traffic and conversions, these two platforms are the way to go. Infusionsoft is jam-packed with features for veteran marketers while Clickfunnels is a great choice for beginners or anyone who needs an easy design tool on hand.
ClickFunnels offers a lot of prebuilt funnels that will help you increase your conversion rate and educate potential customers about the benefits of using your product. From personas to pricing plans, there are more than enough customization options for any business!
ClickFunnels is an amazing tool that will help you grow your business with ease. Click Funnels comes with six pre-built funnels, all of which are easy to customize and come equipped for success!
- A Best Seller Book Funnel will help get your message in front of people who are looking for new reading material, and it’s all personalized just for you!
- The product launch funnel is a clever way to get your audience excited about an upcoming release. In this strategy, you warm up the audience by giving them sneak peeks of what’s coming and then have a successful first day on the market with their interest peaked!
- The perfect webinar funnel is one that allows you to build your audience and maximize the number of potential attendees.
- A new company called Real Stuff Funnel has just launched for businesses who want their customers’ experience with their brand both online and offline seamless – whether they’re buying something off Amazon or not!
- A Fishbowl funnel for brick and mortar companies looking to improve their online presence. We’ll help you create a digital marketing strategy that will generate more foot traffic at your store, no matter what industry you’re in!
- The Network Marketing Bridge funnel is an entrepreneurial tool for people who are interested in generating leads and expanding their sales network. This process can be broken down into three parts: Establishing a startup, creating the product or service to sell, establishing new relationships with employees of your company so they may become customers themselves.
Infusionsoft is designed for larger teams, whereas ClickFunnels caters to small businesses and solo marketers. For the latter group, it’s much easier to use than Infusionsoft because of its pre-built funnels that make creating sales pages a breeze.
EMAIL MARKETING AUTOMATION AND BROADCASTS
In order to make your email marketing campaigns more effective, both ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft offer automation features. While the former offers a user-friendly experience that is quick and simple, the latter provides some of the most advanced functions for marketers; however, it does come with an associated complexity level as well.
You may not have heard of Infusionsoft, but it’s by far the most powerful email marketing platform out there. One great feature is Campaign Builder.
Why you should use a CRM for Email Marketing?
Infusionsoft is a powerful marketing automation platform that provides marketers with the perfect blank canvas to create campaigns. It allows you to add rules for when, how, and who gets your content based on specific triggers in order of importance or not at all if it doesn’t apply.
For example, after a subscriber opts-in to receive your emails, you can add them to an autoresponder list that will send reminders about products they are interested in and remind customers of their purchase.
After someone subscribes for email updates on the latest trends from XYZ company, we automatically include them into our marketing lists so they always know what is new with us!
Infusionsoft makes it possible to integrate your email marketing with offline, “real life” processes such as a phone or SMS follow-up campaign.
Infusionsoft’s email marketing center means that your emails will look great on any screen. Whether you’re using a PC, tablet, or phone it’ll have the same beautiful layout and conversion rates as desktop screens!
The built-in analytics tools will allow you to track your campaign’s performance and optimize it for better open, clickthrough rates. Infusionsoft also includes A/B testing features that can help you improve response and conversion rates as well!
ClickFunnels offers a variety of marketing automation features to help you run your business more efficiently. One such feature is Actionetics, which can be attached for an additional monthly fee and includes smart action funnels that let you automate email and SMS campaigns.
Infusionsoft is like a personal trainer for your email list. It lets you create custom follow-up sequences and behavior rules to send different content to subscribers, new customers, repeat customers, etc.
ClickFunnels is a marketing automation suite that integrates with major platforms like MailChimp and Convertkit. This allows for better ease of use as you can utilize the platform most comfortable to your needs.
Infusionsoft is a powerhouse of automation, but ClickFunnels offers affordability and integration with other marketing tools.
PROS & CONS OF CLICKFUNNELS
ClickFunnels is the perfect tool for people who want to grow their businesses without having a million tools cluttering up their desktops. With features like email marketing, landing pages, and shopping carts all in one place, you’ll be able to get your business off of the ground quickly with minimal fuss.
- Clickfunnels is the perfect tool for a small business or solo marketer. It provides all of the necessary tools you need to promote your products, collect leads and build funnels which means less investment in separate software programs!
- ClickFunnels is a powerful tool that makes selling products and services simple. They have an integration with Shopify so you can take advantage of their shopping cart, checkout tools, and more – without having to set up your own eCommerce site.
- You don’t have to be a designer or developer with coding skills in order to create pages that are eye-catching and engaging. ClickFunnels offers rich media such as videos, images, custom fonts, animations and more so you can make your landing page design pop!
- Pre-made funnels are extremely convenient for small businesses. With these, you don’t have to build a funnel from scratch and can spend your time focusing on marketing rather than design!
- ClickFunnels makes it easy to build an email marketing campaign from scratch. You can create a funnel with each branch of the sales process being its own step in the process, and then use Actionetics for automation when sending emails or texts to your customers during different stages.
- With ClickFunnels, managing your entire marketing strategy becomes so much easier than dealing with a labyrinth of tabs. You can have all the tools you need combined into one place in order to maximize on efficiency and time allocation responsibilities.
- ClickFunnels is an all-inclusive application that doesn’t require you to be a master of any one tool. This lets your focus stay on what really matters: building and selling products!
- Though not as powerful or versatile as Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels is an excellent landing page builder for those who prefer a simpler interface and are in need of wide range.
ClickFunnels is a powerful suite of web-based software that can help you manage your entire business. If you’re a single, solo marketer, or small company owner who wants to keep things simple and streamlined as they grow their operations, Clickfunnels may be the right choice for you.
PROS & CONS OF INFUSIONSOFT
Infusionsoft is one of the most powerful platforms for small to large businesses looking for a marketing arsenal. While there may be some issues with scalability, it’s definitely worth taking advantage of InfusionSoft now before your competition does and you’re left behind.
- Infusionsoft is an all-in one platform that includes everything from email marketing to CRM. It’s a great choice for mid sized businesses looking for solutions in sales and marketing because it has the ability to do almost anything!
- Infusionsoft is the perfect email template suite for any business. It comes with over 50 professionally designed templates, all of which are 100% responsive and completely customizable.
- The Infusionsoft landing page builder is a powerful tool, which lets you design and create pages without having to be an expert in designing. But it also provides the flexibility of being able to use templates as well if all you want are pre-designed layouts!
- Infusionsoft has a suite of easy-to-use customer relationship management tools, but if you have an in-house sales team they might not be worth the price.
- The Hyperion’s cantina is a sight to see. On the upper level, you can find an exotic dancer who mimics Night Elf dance moves from World of Warcraft in her routine and looks like she could be one herself without pointy ears!
- With Infusionsoft, you can track your affiliate sales and manage an entire program without having to use any third-party tools.
- The Infusionsoft tool is the initial of them all. It has a steep learning curve, so you’ll want to do your research before jumping in head first.
- Infusionsoft is a great marketing system, but it has one fatal flaw for small businesses. The first step to using the program costs $699 or more and this can be difficult on budgets of smaller companies with limited funds available.
- Infusionsoft’s emails are plagued by deliverability issues that prevent users from receiving their messages.
Infusionsoft is the most powerful and expensive marketing platform on the market. It’s ideal for growing your business, packed with features but difficult to use without purchasing an expensive training package.
Clickfunnels vs infusionsoft
ClickFunnels is priced from $97 a month. As part of the cheapest plan, you’ll be able to create up to 100 pages and 20 funnels for your website. The total traffic limit will be capped at 20,000 visitors per month so there’s no need to worry about running out! You can also add unlimited contacts/subscribers because all plans are totally customizable with what features suit your needs best.
The features of the $97 per month ClickFunnels plan include pre-made funnel templates, A/B testing, and webinars. You can also process payments from your customers with a 2.9% service fee!
Click funnels is software for creating landing pages and sales funnels that can be customized with the same drag-and-drop interface. It’s available as part of Etison Suite, which includes Actionetics and Backpack at $297 per month.
ClickFunnels is the ultimate tool to help you build your online business. They have two plans that give you more than enough tools, which are available as part of a 14-day free trial!
Infusionsoft vs clickfunnels
Infusionsoft is arguably the best CRM and email marketing automation software on the market. Their cheapest plan, which provides access for three users and has a limit of 2,500 contacts and 12,500 emails per month costs $199 every month but only offers limited functionality when it comes to their tools.
Infusionsoft is a robust and powerful tool that can help you manage every area of your business. For $599 per month, the Team plan allows for up to 10 different users with access to Infusionsoft’s CRM, marketing automation tools, sales features, and eCommerce capabilities as well as 100K emails each month.
Sign up for a Kickstart training course and get started with your Infusionsoft business. These start from $699 and can cost up to
with the full Kickstart Plus course costing about $1,000 per month.
Clickfunnels and Infusion FAQ
What is the difference between KEAP and Infusionsoft?
Infusionsoft is KEAP. In the digital age where business is done on computers, tablets and smartphones, Infusionsoft has been providing online software for small to medium size businesses. With a tool like KEAP which offers all of their services from A-Z, they have become an indispensable part of any entrepreneur’s arsenal whether you’re just starting out or if your company has already reached its peak.
How much is Infusionsoft monthly?
Infusionsoft offer a number of plans for automation, starting with their cheapest plan at $199 per month. This is targeted to users that need an all-inclusive solution and don’t mind paying the price tag. KEEP can provide more information on this software if you want to research it before making your decision!
What exactly is a click funnel?
Clickfunnels is the best way to create an automated sales process in a digital environment. If you run ads and gain interest from potential customers, it will automatically take them through each stage of your sales funnel until they purchase or abandon their cart. This helps identify where weak points are for every phase so that you can fix mistakes which lead to more closed deals!
Is infusionsoft a CRM?
Infusionsoft is a CRM tool that helps you manage your client base and records each interaction between teams. This insight can help improve sales, conversion rates, customer retention rates, and overall satisfaction levels through excellent customer service!
Why do CRMS fail?
CRMs are a great way to track performance and predict the outcomes of new campaigns. They rarely make an impact on the business, but they can be really useful when used correctly. As with anything in life, it’s what you do after that determines success or failure – if an action doesn’t follow then CRM insights will not have any meaningful bearing on your business strategy as well.
What makes a successful CRM?
A CRM is only as good or useful to your business if you take action and make the necessary changes based on what it tells you. It can help predict outcomes for new campaigns, but will most likely not have a significant impact unless certain actions are taken following insights from data in the CRM.
|No trial period|
|Readymade Funnel Templates||Yes||Yes|
|Landing Page Builder||Included||Included|
|Inventory Management System||No||No|
|Email Marketing||Yes, but not so powerful||Yes, a more of an email marketing tool|
|Set-up Fee||No set-up fee charged||Set-up fee charged|
For Small Businesses
|Medium to large scale businesses|
|Product Selling Feature||Yes||No|
|Pricing||Monthly fee, starting from $97 per month for up to 20,000 contacts. Free 14 day trial available.||Monthly fee, starting from $199 per month for up to 2,500 contacts. Full-featured edition is available from $379 per month.|
The two most popular tools for building sales funnels are ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft. Both offer a lot of features that can help you run your business, but they also have some key differences. For example, while both offer A/B testing capabilities, only Clickfunnels offers the ability to do so with landing pages as well as emails and auto-responders. If these features are important to you or if you just want more information on how each tool works before deciding which one is right for your needs then read our comprehensive review of these products here!
With my experience in Online marketing now mission is to equip and arm you with the precise online marketing tools, useful resources, marketing strategies, and tactics to help you make IMPACT, SERVE more and EXPLODE your online income so you can live life on your own terms.